Vaccination Appointments and More
V-Care Pharmacy Vaccination Locations
Get Vaccinated!Regardless of your background or what language you speak, you deserve to be safe from COVID-19.
Vaccine Frequently Asked QuestionsHave questions about the COVID-19 Vaccines? Watch our quick FAQ to get informed before your appointment!
Which vaccines are currently approved?
COVID-19 Information & Resources
1Who is eligible for a 3rd dose of COVID-19 Vaccine?
Currently, CDC is recommending that moderately to severely immunocompromised people receive an additional dose. This includes people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
2How long do I have to wait to get a 3rd dose?
Additional doses are recommended at least 28 days after the date of the 2nd dose.
3Vaccine Availability & Updates
Follow V-Care Pharmacy on Facebook for real time updates on COVID-19 Vaccine availability.
4Frequently Asked Questions
5COVID-19 Info Hub
Track COVID-19 cases, learn about COVID-19 safety recommendations, and MUCH more on the CDC's dedicated COVID-19 webpage.